About the Automation Community
The Automation Community will be available to join in Autumn 2021, in line with our new community platform release.
Within the Community, members will be able to connect personally, as well as start or respond to discussion threads, join networking events, consume automation-specific content, as well as keep appraised of the latest SIG meetings and their proceedings.
The Automation Community, other than providing a place for automation-focused individuals to connect and network, firmly lies at the heart of the SIG – we want to make sure the outcomes of each of the working groups have the opportunity for feedback and discussion before final publication of the Report. Therefore, the following Community events have been planned closely following the proceedings of the SIG working groups:
- Feedback Loop: 25th June 2021 - 4pm BST | 11am EST
- Feedback Loop: 24th September 2021 - 4pm BST | 11am EST
- Feedback Loop: 16th December 2021 - 4pm BST | 11am EST
- In-person mixer at Advanced Therapies Week 2022 in Miami
- Feedback Loop: 25th March 2022 - 4pm BST | 11am EST
Detailed agendas of these events will be shared via the Phacilitate Membership Community prior to the official launch of the Automation Community.
Become a free Phacilitate Member to keep up to date with the outcomes of the first two editions of the Phacilitate Automation Working Groups. You'll also be the first to know when the Automation Community is launched.
|CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER|
There are a lot of perks to being a Phacilitate member. Not only is it totally free, you'll also get...
- Entry into the Phacilitate Match personalised partnering service
- A first look at all the latest updates from the Phacilitate Automation Working Groups and entry to the Phacilitate Automation Community
- Access to Phacilitate’s mentorship program, Women in Advanced Therapies
- Invites to member-only events and special interest groups
- Access to member-only resources and content at Phacilitate Exchange
- Webinars, reports, intelligence and member offers straight to your inbox in a fortnightly newsletter
- Exclusive 25% discount to Advanced Therapies Week
- Member-only zones for working, networking and relaxing at Phacilitate conferences