What is the Automation SIG?
The automation SIG is a unique blend of truly immersive brainstorming sessions and innovate, activity-based networking designed to deliver a roadmap to cost-effective, robust and interconnected manufacturing and supply chain models.
This event brought together 130 senior decision-makers, hands-on tool implementers and engineers from industry and blend them with critical external narratives (such as regulators, academics and experts from other sectors) to create a cell and gene therapy manufacturing hub of engaged learning and valuable networking.
What will I achieve?
Automation SIG will provide you with:
- A clear map to delivering manufacturing and supply chain models that are robust and cost-effective
- A comprehensive view of the affordability and ROI from automation for each stage of cell & gene therapy R&D/ commercialisation
- Strategic and technical ‘next steps’ towards maximising the impact of automation on cost of goods and manufacture/ supply chain robustness
- An opportunity to bring your own specific issue or challenge to the table for discussion by the group
- A ‘landing point’ in cell & gene therapy for leading bioengineers from the fringes of the sector
- The perfect setting to develop genuinely valuable and lasting new contacts