What is the Automation SIG?
The automation SIG is a unique blend of truly immersive brainstorming sessions and innovate, activity-based networking designed to deliver a roadmap to cost-effective, robust and interconnected manufacturing and supply chain models.
This event will bring together 150 senior decision-makers, hands-on tool implementers and engineers from industry and blend them with critical external narratives (such as regulators, academics and experts from other sectors) to create a cell and gene therapy manufacturing hub of engaged learning and valuable networking.
What will I achieve?
Automation SIG will provide you with:
- A clear map to delivering manufacturing and supply chain models that are robust and cost-effective
- A comprehensive view of the affordability and ROI from automation for each stage of cell & gene therapy R&D/ commercialisation
- Strategic and technical ‘next steps’ towards maximising the impact of automation on cost of goods and manufacture/ supply chain robustness
- An opportunity to bring your own specific issue or challenge to the table for discussion by the group
- A ‘landing point’ in cell & gene therapy for leading bioengineers from the fringes of the sector
- The perfect setting to develop genuinely valuable and lasting new contacts
How can I get involved?
The attendance of this event is strictly limited to ensure there is the optimal mix of industry perspective in the room. Please complete your details on the link below if you'd like to be part of the event.
We are also partnering with a very strictly limited number of tool, service providers and CMOs to join us and drive the strategic and technical agendas for uptake of automated solutions for cell based therapies (currently confirmed: Miltenyi Biotec, Fresenius Kabi, Lonza, HCATs, MaSTHerCell, FloDesign Sonics, ERA Consulting, Aglaris). If you'd like to find out more about these partnering opportunities, please register your interest here